Arirang Sushi Rice 1kg
Processed in Nut free condition
Hob - From Ambient: Stove Top Instructions
1. Put 2 cups of rice into a pot, and rinse lightly.
2. Add 2 3/4 cups water & stir lightly.
3. Let it stand for 30 minutes.
4. Cover pot and bring to boil over medium heat.
5. Reduce to low heat, simmer 25 min. or until water is absorbed.
6. Remove from heat, let it stand covered for 15 min., then serve.
Not for microwave use.
Other - From Ambient: 1. Pour cups of rice into the inner pan of the rice cooker using measuring cup provided, and rinse lightly.
2. Add water as suggested by the rice cooker manufacturer.
3. Let is stand for 30 minutes. Turn rice cooker on.
4. Stir and loosen rice after cooking has been completed, then serve.
Korea Foods Company Limited,