Bio D Laundry Liquid
Bio-D Laundry Liquid is a versatile, non-biological, concentrated Laundry Liquid for use in Automatics, Twin-tubs and for washing delicate fabrics by hand. Available in 1 litre and 5 litre recyclable and refillable HDPE bottles.
- Made in the UK
- Sustainable, naturally derived raw materials
- No petrochemicals, phosphates, preservatives, enzymes or synthetic perfumes
- Hypoallergenic, suitable for sensitive skin
- BUAV and Vegan Society Approved
- Allergy UK Endorsed
- Safe for septic tanks and cess pits
- Readily biodegradable
- Recycled and recyclable packaging
- Fragrance free
- Ideal for delicates and fine fabrics such as silk, cashmere and wool
- Works at low temperatures
- No optical brighteners
Bottle is HDPE 100% Recyclable and cap is PP 100% recyclable
- Up to 22 washes
How to use: Always follow the instructions on the garment label. Pour liquid into machine dispenser or wash ball.
Ingredients5-15%: Potassium Cocoate, Ethanol, Nonionic Surfactant. Below 5%: Anionic Surfactant, Sodium Citrate, Amphoteric Surfactant, Citric Acid.