Cadbury Hot Chocolate Cocoa Powder 250G
Each serving (18 g + 200 ml semi-skimmed milk)
Energy710 kJ 168 kcal
of the reference intake*
Typical values per 100g: Energy 1703 kJ
- Drinking chocolate.
- Cocoa Life
- Partnering with Fairtrade Foundation
- Made under licence from Cadbury UK Ltd.
By Appointment to H.M. The Queen Cocoa and Chocolate Manufacturers Cadbury UK Ltd., Bournville.
- Offering a smooth and chocolatey experience designed to be made with milk
- Cadbury Drinking Chocolate has a warming, comforting and uplifting effect any time of the day
- Cadbury Drinking Chocolate is Fairtrade certified, helping producers get a fair deal
- Swirl into milk
- Suitable for vegetarians
- Pack size: 250G
Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Acidity Regulator (Potassium Carbonates), Flavouring, Cocoa Solids: 25 % minimum
- May contain Milk.
Store in a dry place. Protect from heat.For best before see base.
Preparation and Usage
- Preparation Instructions (with 200 ml semi-skimmed milk): Swirl three heaped teaspoons of Cadbury Drinking Chocolate into a mug of hot semi-skimmed milk and stir. Alternatively, mix the powder with cold semi-skimmed milk in a microwaveable mug and heat in a 800 W microwave on high for 1 min, stir then microwave for a further 30 sec. Stir before drinking.
Number of uses
Approximately 13 - 14 servings per pack
|Typical Values||Per 100 g||Per Serving (18 g + 200 ml semi-skimmed milk)||*Reference Intakes|
|Energy||1703 kJ||710 kJ||8400 kJ /|
|-||404 kcal||168 kcal||2000 kcal|
|Fat||5.8 g||4.1 g||70 g|
|of which Saturates||3.4 g||2.7 g||20 g|
|Carbohydrate||76 g||24 g||260 g|
|of which Sugars||73 g||23 g||90 g|
|Fibre||9.3 g||1.7 g||-|
|Protein||6.4 g||7.9 g||50 g|
|Salt||0.02 g||0.25 g||6 g|
|*% reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-|