Canderel Sweetener 100 Pack
- Aspartame and Acesulfame-K based table-top sweetener
- Canderel® Original sweetener tablets are a low-calorie sugar alternative for hot and cold drinks alike.
- No-calories per serving, but all the sweet taste. Each tablet instantly dissolves in your drinks giving just the right amount of sweetness.
- This perfect sugar alternative helps to limit sugar consumption, is zero-calorie (per serving), and is suitable for lacto-vegetarian and Kosher diets.
- The handy 100 tablet pack size is great for carrying on the move and with zero calories per tablet, it's a great sugar substitute for hot drinks on the go.
- Each Canderel® sweetener tablet is zero calories and equivalent in sweetness to 1 teaspoon (4g) of sugar
- Canderel® gives your hot drinks the delicious sweet taste you love without all the calories
- Less Calories, Less Sugar, Less Worries
- Go Your Own Sweet Way with Canderel®
- Pop a Canderel® Sweetener tablet in your daily cup of tea, coffee, lemonade or protein shake to get instant sweetness without all the calories
- The sweetener tablets are calorie-free per serving and provide just the right amount of sweetness to your drinks
- 1 Canderel® tablet has Zero (0) calories vs. 1 teaspoon of sugar (16 calories)
- Canderel® tablets are suitable for diabetics, have a delicious sweet taste and are perfect for those who dislike the bitter aftertaste of other sweeteners
- The 100 tablets come in a pocket friendly dispenser - perfect sugar alternative for every drink on the go
- Canderel® tablets are safe for lacto-vegetarian and kosher diets
Lactose (from Milk), Sweeteners: Aspartame* (8%), Acesulfame-K (5.37%), Stabilisers: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cross-Linked Sodium Carboxy Methyl Cellulose, Flavouring, *Contains a source of phenylalanine
- Contains: Lactose, Milk
Store in a cool dry place
Preparation and Usage
- Instructions for use
- 1 tablet of Canderel = 0 calories as sweet as 1 teaspoon (4g) of sugar = 16 calories
|Typical Values||Per Tablet||Per 100g|
|Energy||1 kJ||1454 kJ|
|-||(0 kcal)||(348 kcal)|
|of which, saturates||0g||0g|
|of which, sugars||0g||76g|