Casillero Del Diablo Sauvignon Blanc 75Cl
- Sauvignon Blanc - White Chilean Wine
- For the most up-to-date information on Diablo wine and to learn about events and competitions happening in the UK, see www.chileanlegend.com
- Winemaker's Note
- Crafted using grapes from three of Chile's coastal regions. This cooler climate brings out the best qualities as the grapes ripen later, allowing the intense fruit flavours to shine through.
- How it Tastes
- A refreshing light-bodied Sauvignon Blanc with zesty peach, citrus fruit and gooseberry flavours.
- Wine of Valle Central, Chile
- Pack size: 75CL
- Contains Sulphites
- This is a refreshing, light-bodied Sauvignon Blanc from Chile with delicious, zesty peach, melon and gooseberry flavours. Crisp and dry, this is one to keep chilled and on hand for when people drop in unexpectedly! Food Pairing: Perfect to savour on its own or with fish, shellfish, salads or soups.
Region of Origin