Flora Spread Dairy Free 500g
- Three quarter vegetable fat margarine
- Flora Dairy Free spread is a good choice for those who favour a plant-based diet but want to add the indulgence of a great tasting dairy free spread to their meals. Flora Dairy Free is dairy free and contains no ingredients of animal origin, making it a spread suitable for vegans. Flora Dairy Free is free from preservatives, artificial colours and flavours. By carefully selecting and blending out fats and plant oils. Flora Dairy Free spread is a great tasting dairy free alternative to butter. Flora Dairy Free spread is just a delicious as the products in our Flora range and with the plant goodness from blended plant oils. Enjoy Flora Dairy Free spread on your sandwiches or in baking to create delicious dairy free cakes. Flora Dairy Free spread is free from artificial preservatives, colours and flavours.
- Flora Dairy Free spread is 60% lower in saturated fat than butter. Reducing consumption of saturated fat contributes to the maintenance of normal blood cholesterol levels.
- 100% oils in Flora Dairy Free spreads are from plants.
- Flora Dairy Free spread is suitable for spreading, cooking and baking.
- Ingredients: Vegetable oils in varying proportions (60%) (rapeseed, palm), water, salt (0.9%), emulsifiers (mono-and diglycerides of fatty acids, sunflower lecithin), citric acid, natural flavouring, vitamins A and D, colour (carotenes).
- Flora Dairy Free spread is a great tasting dairy free spread
- Vegan Society Approved
- 100% oils in Flora Freedom spreads are from plants
- Flora Freedom spread has 60% less saturated fat than butter
- Flora Freedom spread is free from artificial preservatives, colours and flavours
- Flora Dairy Free spread is suitable for vegetarians and vegans
- Pack size: 500G
Vegetable oils in varying proportions (rapeseed, palm) (60%), water, salt (0.9%), emulsifiers (mono-diglycerides of fatty acids, sunflower lecithin), acid (citric acid), natural flavouring, vitamins A & D, colour (carotenes)
STORE IN REFRIGERATORSuitable for freezing
Preparation and Usage
- Suitable for spreading, shallow frying and light baking
|Typical Values||Per 100g Unprepared||Per Serving Unprepared||%* per portion**|
|Energy (kJ)||2219 kJ||222 kJ||3%|
|Energy (kcal)||530 kcal||53 kcal||3%|
|Fat (g)||60 g||6 g||9%|
|of which saturates (g)||18 g||1.8 g||9%|
|of which mono-saturates (g)||29 g||2.9 g||0%|
|of which polyunsaturates (g)||12 g||1.2 g||0%|
|Carbohydrate (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||1%|
|of which sugars (g)||<0.5 g||<0.5 g||1%|
|Fibre (g)||0 g||0 g||0%|
|Protein (g)||0 g||0 g||1%|
|Salt (g)||0.9 g||0.09 g||2%|
|Omega 3 (g)||3.6 g||0.36 g||0%|
|Vitamin A (µg)||800 μg||80 μg||10%|
|Vitamin D (µg)||20 μg||2 μg||40%|
|Vitamin E (mg)||8.1 mg||0.81 mg||7%|
|Omega 6 (g)||8.5 g||0.85 g||0%|
|*% of Reference intake of an average adult (8400 kJ / 2000 kcal)||-||-||-|
|1 portion = 10 g. ( Pack contains 50 portions )||-||-||-|