Lemsip Max Cold & Flu All In One Capsules X 16
Ingredients (per capsule): Paracetamol 500mg, Phenylephrine HCI 6.1mg, Guaifenesin 100mg
Do not store above 25°C.
Preparation and Usage
- How to take: For oral use. Lemsip Max All in One Cold & Flu Capsules should be swallowed whole with water. Do not chew.
- How much to take: Adults and children over 16: Two capsules to be taken every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 8 capsules in a total of 24 hours. Children 12-15 years: One capsule to be taken every 4-6 hours. Do not exceed 4 capsules in 24 hours. Not to be taken by under 12 year olds.
- Do not take more medicine than the label tells you to.
- Do not take if: allergic to any ingredient, if you have a serious heart condition, high blood pressure, overactive thyroid or you are taking or have taken an MAOI medicine within 14 days.
- Please read the enclosed leaflet before taking the product
- You should ask your pharmacist before taking this product if you are pregnant
- CONTAINS PARACETAMOL. Do not take anything else containing paracetamol while taking this medicine. Talk to a doctor at once if you take too much of this medicine, even if you feel well.
- KEEP OUT OF THE SIGHT AND REACH OF CHILDREN. If symptoms persist consult your doctor.