Nongshim Chapaghetti 140g
Chapagetti is Nongshim’s version of the Chajangmyun Noodles, an immensly popular noodle dish in Korea. Nongshim spent years developing and tweaking the secret Chajang recipe until it tasted just like the common Chajangmyun shops found all over Korea. Making Chajangmyun is a very difficult process that few outside the business are able to do, but Nongshim Chapagetti makes it easy for you to enjoy the taste of Chajangmyun in your own home!
Cooking Directions – Stove Top
1. In a saucepan (About 8 in.), Combine 350 ml (About 1 1/2 Cups) of room temperature water, sauce mix, flakes, vegetable oil, and noodles.
2. Bring to a boil, and then continue cooking for 5 minutes, stirring frequently.
3. Remove from heat and serve.
Cooking Directions – Microwave (1000W)
1. Put sauce mix, flakes, and vegetable oil into a microwavable bowl.
2. Add noodles on top.pour 330 ml (About 1 1/3 cups) of room temperature water.
3. Cook for 8 minutes. (When using hot water, cook for 5 minutes.) Mix well until sauce is well coated and serve.
*Try with your favorite vegetables.