Tampax Compak Regular Applicator Tampons 18
- Tampax Compak Regular tampons offer protection and discretion for light to medium flow days during your period. They are free from fragrances and dyes. Tampax Compak tampons come with a compact and discreet plastic applicator and a rounded tip for comfortable insertion. With absorption channels to absorb directly to the core and a protective skirt to help prevent leaks for a worry free period. Tampax Compak tampons have been gynaecologically tested. They have also been independently tested for harmful substances by Oeko-Tex. Trusted leak free protection to let you do whatever you like. Tampax Compaks best tampons for light to medium flow absorbency.
- Try Tampax Pearl Compak, our best protection across the Tampax line up.
- For more information about our products please visit our website.
- Tampax Compak tampons offer protection and discretion during your period
- Retractable plastic applicator for easy tampon insertion
- Protective Skirt to help avoid leaks before they happen
- Absorption channels that pull liquid inside the tampon
- Independently tested for harmful substances by Oeko-Tex
- Gynaecologically tested
- Free from fragrances and dyes
- For more information about our products please visit our website
Preparation and Usage
- Do not flush down the toilet.
- Store in cool dry place
- Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious illness that may be fatal. Read and save the enclosed information.
- Procter & Gamble UK
- KT13 0XP
- United Kingdom
- (UK) Freephone: 0800 378 135
- (IE) Freephone: 1800 626 206
- Question? Give us a ring or send us a mail.
View more safety information
Tampons are associated with Toxic Shock Syndrome (TSS). TSS is a rare but serious illness that may be fatal. Read and save the enclosed information.
Unit Pricing Measure: